I dream of taking some online classes and earning a culinary arts degree because I want to know the cooking secrets of experts and discover new and amazing recipes for my family to try, but for now I need something quick and easy to prepare, like the ever dependable spaghetti.
I love cooking spaghetti for my family. Once or twice a month, I make it a point to whip up this delicious pasta dish for all of us.
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
5 cloves of garlic, minced
½ kilo of ground chicken (or ground pork/beef)
¼ kilo of Purefoods cheesedog
156 grams canned button mushroom (pieces and stems)
400 grams of Del Monte Spaghetti
560 grams of Del Monte Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
Magic Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
1. Boil water with salt and a little bit of oil.
2. Add pasta in boiling water and stir occasionally.
3. Cook pasta for 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente.
4. Rinse cooked pasta with tap water.
5. Drain well.
1. Saute garlic and onions in cooking oil.
2. Add ground meat then cheesedog.
3. Add mushrooms.
4. Pour in spaghetti sauce.
5. Add Magic Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules.
6. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with cooked spaghetti noodles.
Why cheesedog? You don’t need to add grated cheese to your spaghetti anymore because your hotdog already has cheese in it.