This is one of those dishes I prepare at home that my husband and son like.
500 grams of pork cutlets
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 small pouch/can of pineapple tidbits
1/3 cup of water
1/4 cup cooking oil
½ cup of soy sauce
1/3 cup of calamansi (native lemon) juice
5 cloves of crushed garlic (optional)
1. Marinate pork for about an hour.
2. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
3. Fry pork in cooking oil until light brown.
4. Remove excess oil from pan.
5. Saute onion.
6. Add pork and pineapple tidbits.
7. Pour in marinade and water.
8. Add pepper to taste.
9. Simmer for a few minutes.