While I know that oatmeal will help me lower my bad cholesterol levels, I usually don’t buy this in groceries simply because I don’t like oatmeal too much. That was before I found All Good Instant Oatmeal. What enticed me to buy several packs of this instant oatmeal were its exciting flavors: Arroz Caldo and Ginataang Mais.
I tried the Arroz Caldo flavor first. Instructions to prepare this instant oatmeal are easy. Just pour the contents into a bowl, add boiling water, then stir and enjoy. This instant oatmeal has real ginger and onion chives and tasted like real arroz caldo complete with meat. Well, I initially thought it was meat, but it was actually textured soy protein, but I didn’t notice the difference. Oops, sorry, I have forgotten to take photos of this!
The following day, I tried the Ginataang Mais flavor. This instant oatmeal has real corn, lots of them, and I really enjoyed that! It was also sweetened just right, so that’s another plus! It tasted like real Ginataang Mais, too.
Here are more things I like about All Good Instant Oatmeal Arroz Caldo and Ginataang Mais flavors:
• Each pack contains 3g of dietary fiber that aids in digestion.
• It has protein which helps build and repair body tissues (5g of protein in Arroz Caldo and 2g of protein in Ginataang Mais).
• It is low in fat (1.5g of fat in Arroz Caldo and 2.5g of fat in Ginataang Mais) and has zero cholesterol.
• It’s affordable for just Php10 per pack.
• It’s perfect for afternoon or midnight snacks.
What You Might Not Like:
One pack of All Good Instant Oatmeal Arroz Caldo flavor has 670mg of sodium, so I’d go easy on this one, perhaps just one pack of this a day or one pack every other day.
Overall, I’m satisfied with the Arroz Caldo and Ginataang Mais flavors of All Good Instant Oatmeal. As a matter of fact, I bought several packs of both flavors again.