In a few days’ time, my 11-year-old grade-schooler will be back to the grind. We have been busy for the last two weeks scrambling to complete the tasks we needed to accomplish before school opens this June 13.
My son has just recently finished the remaining two sessions of his drum lessons and has performed in the summer recital, too. He also had a party to attend before the recital, photo shoots in school the day after, then medical and dental check-ups plus flu shot. And oh, his school uniforms are still getting repaired!
At ShopBack, for instance, I can order almost anything at the comfort of my own home. I also get fabulous deals and huge discounts in more than 500 stores like eBay. And that’s not all! I also get a percentage of my shopping money for online purchases made using ShopBack. I score great savings at ShopBack using coupons, too!
For the uninitiated, here’s how ShopBack works:
• Click on your preferred store at ShopBack. You’ll get redirected to that store’s website.
• Make your online purchase.
• Receive cashback in your ShopBack account.
• Your cashback becomes redeemable after the merchant validates your order.
• You can request for payout to your PayPal or bank account when your redeemable cashback reaches Php300.
No time to cook? No problem! Just go online, save on dining with cashback at ShopBack and have someone deliver food to your doorstep with FoodPanda vouchers. You can even have an overseas food adventure with Expedia coupons if you like.
And since Father’s Day is coming up, you can also check out some appliances at these electronic stores for the man of the house. After all, he deserves all the love and attention on this special day.