If I have my way, I’ll drink buko juice every day. That’s because buko juice is my all-time favorite drink. In fact, I like buko juice more than drinking water. Some of the bottled buko juice brands that I’ve been buying are Fruitas Buko Juice, Buko Loco and Lipa Fresh Buko Juice. These “lockdown” days, I get my supply of fresh buko juice from Pan de Manila.
Does the packaging look familiar? I thought so, too! That’s because Pan de Manila’s Buko Juice are manufactured by the same makers of Lipa Fresh Buko Juice. Aside from the fresh coconut water, this has young coconut meat, too. This 500-ml bottle costs Php65.
Why You Should Drink Buko Juice (Coconut Water)
Chilled buko juice instantly perks me up, even more so on a hot day. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also packed with wondrous health benefits. According to NDTV, here are some of the reasons why we should drink buko juice.
• It is an all-natural refreshing drink without preservatives and no added sugar that’s low in calories and carbohydrates but high in essential nutrients.
• It can soothe stomach-related disorders like diarrhea, acid reflux or indigestion.
• It helps boost metabolism, especially if taken early in the morning on an empty stomach.
• It has anti-ageing agents called cytokinins that hydrate the skin and make it glow naturally.
• It has magnesium and potassium that keep the heart healthy.
• It has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help strengthen the immune system.
• It is a great cure for hangover.
You can order Pan de Manila bread and beverages through Ms. Alnie Mirante. Her Viber number is 0915-528-3592. Minimum order for delivery is Php500.